Welcome!

Since 1938, Ann's Bakery has been serving the Tulsa area with delectable treats, wholesome goodies, and artistry that can't be matched. We hope you enjoy what we share and will come back again and again!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We're Back!

So sorry for the long break!  But we are back and.....planning the wedding of the Great Grand daughter of Ann!  What fun!  She's my only daughter...thank God, and I never "really" had a big wedding/reception, so, of course, I'm planning like its my own!

There are so many great ideas out there, for now we are going in the direction of Wild flowers, with Sunflowers, burlap and pearls.  How we are going to pull that together is going to be fun!  Even though we are in the "business", there is so much to learn about putting a wedding and reception together....I will try to post some pics and events along the way for the fun of it! 



Of course, I had to throw a cake in there.  This isn't the cake she's choosing....but it's so cute!
Stay tuned for more fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment